Held at beautiful Canton Waterfront Park in downtown Baltimore, the festival will feature the widest selection of MD craft breweries in the state and a homebrew competition, sponsored by Nepenthe Hombrew, where attendees have the opportunity to judge their favorites! Boasting all of the best parts of Baltimore, the event includes live Baltimore bands, local food trucks, trivia, corn hole and more!
Awesomeness begins in...
Canton Waterfront Park
3001 Boston Street, Baltimore, MD
12:00-2:00 PM • VIP HOUR
2:00-6 PM • General Admission
3:30-6 PM • Late Admission
TBA • Homebrew Judging
Last Call at 5:45pm • Rain or Shine.
Tickets are nonrefundable.
Proceeds benefited the Brewers Association of Maryland and Strong City Baltimore. A fantastic organization focused on neighborhood revitalization in Charm City.
Canton Waterfront Park
3001 Boston Street, Baltimore
Rain or Shine.
VIP Pass – $65
Exclusive VIP time: 12-2pm
VIP passes include:
- Early access into festival (Noon Entry)
- Exclusive VIP Tasting Glass
- Access to VIP exclusive small-batch “Harvest Ales” available from 12-2pm only
- Unlimited Beer Samples
GA Passes – $45/$35
General Admission: 2-6pm $45
Late Admission: 3:30-6pm $35
Both tickets include:
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Unlimited Beer Samples
For an additional $10 you can sample & judge the Homebrew Competition!
BIKES– Bike racks WILL be available for all the locals who want to ride down WATERTAXI– BWT & HC Landing 16
BAM Bus – $75
Don’t live in Baltimore? No problem! #BAMbus Tickets are $75 and include transport to and from the festival along with VIP access. Buses depart in the morning and will return to the hosting brewery that evening.
BAMbuses will be departing from:
- Barley & Hops Grill & Microbrewery • Frederick • Departing at 10:30 am
- Denizens Brewing Co • Silver Spring • Departing at 10:30 am
- Jailbreak Brewing Co • Laurel • Departing at 11:00 am
- Independant Brewing Co • Bel Air • Departing at 10:45 am
- Mully’s Brewery •Prince Frederick • Departing at 10:15am
- Scorpion Brewing • Owings • Departing at 10:30 am
Sponsored by Nepenthe Homebrew Local homebrewers will submit a “Harvest ale” to be reviewed by a panel of Head Brewers from our MD Breweries and by festival attendees in a crowd judging. Entry details coming soon!
For an additional $10 you can sample all the homebrews submitted and vote for your favorite in the Crowd Judging! Homebrew sampling runs from 2:30-5:30pm.
Featuring Baltimore’s finest food trucks and local favorites…
- BricknFire Pizza Company – Neapolitan-style brick oven pizza
- Greek on the Street – homemade authentic Greek cuisine
- Gypsy Queen Cafe – inventive cuisine meets cheeky, smart-ass street food
- Kooper’s Chowhound Burger Wagon – “Baltimore’s Best Burger”
- Pie Time – fruity & savory pies and coffee
- The Choptank Oyster Company – locally farmed oyster bar
- The Smoking Swine – Baltimore’s home of underground BBQ
All Maryland, All the time.
- Annabelle’s Gourmet Dog Treats – Gourmet, all-natural dog treats
- Art of Sin Trading Co. – custom oak barrels, barrel aged cigars, custom wood
- Beer Tease – Maryland beer-themed apparel & tees
- Bohtography – fine-art prints of Baltimore and beyond
- Brobows – Magnetic bow tie
- Hill Killer Apparel Co. – cycling jerseys & apparel
- LuLaRoe by Two Fancy Mamas – fancy fashion for the modern madre
- Play With Wood – custom & unique, handmade woodworks
- Route One Apparel – trendy, affordable, state pride apparel
- Salazon Chocolate Co. – artisanal salted dark chocolate bars
- The Art of Drinking – hand painted glass ware
- Tibet Sky Emporium – handmade crafts and apparel with proceeds going to the Tibet Sky Foundation
- You’re in Luck & Co. – handmade & organic hygiene products and wooden goods
- Growler! There will be a growler fill-up station with the hard-to-find brews that you come by again.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed.
- Coolers and outside food is NOT permitted.
- No pop-up tents please.
- Although we are big dog lovers, please leave your furry friend at home.
- While children are permitted inside of the festival grounds, be mindful that this is not a kid-friendly event and there will be no children’s activities available.
Proceeds benefit: Strong City Baltimore – Strong City works to reinforce the pillars of vibrant urban living: safe streets, desirable and diverse housing stock, quality public schools, a robust and educated workforce, and above all else, a deep sense of civic engagement. Much like the neighborhoods we serve, our programs are interconnected and bolster our holistic approach to fulfilling our mission to improve the quality of life across Baltimore. Sponsoring the Homebrew Pavillion: Nepenthe Homebrew – We are Baltimore’s only full-service home beer- and wine-making shop and brew-on-premise. We’re located in the historic Meadow Mill building in Woodberry, across from Union Craft Brewing and the Pepsi plant. In addition to having everything you need to make amazing beer, wine, mead, cider, and soda, we also have delightfully charming personalities and enjoy dogs, long walks on the beach, and the occasional bender from which we awaken to the dawn breaking over the trees on the White House lawn. Arium AE is consistently recognized among the top architectural, engineering, and interior design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region thanks to our track record of consistently delivering buildable design solutions through an efficient, client-centered process that keeps every project on schedule and within budget.
Buy Passes to BCBF!