Presented by the Brewers Association of Maryland
Held at beautiful Canton Waterfront Park in downtown Baltimore, the festival will feature the widest selection of MD craft breweries in the state and a homebrew competition, sponsored by Nepenthe Hombrew, where attendees have the opportunity to judge their favorites! Boasting all of the best parts of Baltimore, the event includes live Baltimore bands, local food trucks, trivia, corn hole & supports Strong City Baltimore!
Awesomeness begins in...
Canton Waterfront Park
3001 Boston Street, Baltimore, MD
12:00-1:30 PM • VIP HOUR
1:30-5 PM • General Admission
1:30-4:30 PM • Homebrew Judging
Last Call at 4:45pm
Rain or Shine
Tickets are nonrefundable
Valid ID required for entry
Proceeds benefited the Brewers Association of Maryland and Strong City Baltimore, an organization focused on building & strengthening neighborhoods and people in Baltimore City.
Canton Waterfront Park
3001 Boston Street, Baltimore
Rain or Shine.
VIP Pass – $55
($60 at the gate)
Exclusive VIP time: 12-1:30pm
VIP passes include:
- Early access into festival (Noon Entry)
- Exclusive VIP Tasting Glass
- Access to VIP exclusive small-batch “Harvest Ales”
- Unlimited Beer Samples
GA Passes – $40
($45 at the gate)
General Admission: 1:30-5pm
GA ticket includes:
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Unlimited Beer Samples
Designated Driver – $15
- Admission into the festival at any entry time
- Bottle of water upon arrival
For an additional $5 you can sample & judge the Homebrew Competition!
BIKES– Bike racks WILL be available for all the locals who want to ride down WATERTAXI– BWT & HC Landing 16
Sponsored by Nepenthe Homebrew Local homebrewers will submit a “Harvest ale” to be reviewed by a panel of Head Brewers from our MD Breweries and by festival attendees in a crowd judging. Stay tuned for the 2017 judges
Our 2016 pro-judges included:
- Lynn Pronobis, cellar manager at Union Craft Brewing Co.
- Roy Fisher, head brewer of Waverly Brewing Co.
- Mike McDonald, head brewer of Key Brewing Co.
- David Thompson, brewer from White Marsh Brewing Co.
- Brian Roberts, owner & brewer of Mad Science Brewing Co.
For an additional $5 you can sample all the homebrews submitted and vote for your favorite in the Crowd Judging! Homebrew sampling runs from 2:30-5:30pm.
Stay tuned for our 2017 updates!
Featuring Baltimore’s finest food trucks & local favorites! In 2016, we featured…
- BricknFire Pizza Company – Neapolitan-style brick oven pizza
- Choptank Oyster Company – locally farmed oyster bar
- Greek on the Street – homemade authentic Greek cuisine
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood – Maryland seafood & crab cakes
- King’s Bacon & BBQ – Smoked bacon on a stick & corned beef sliders
- Kooper’s Chowhound Burger Wagon – “Baltimore’s Best Burger”
- Smoking Swine – Baltimore’s home of underground BBQ
- The Green Bowl Food Truck – Asian-Latin inspired cuisine
All Maryland, All the time. Our 2016 vendors included…
- A & D Precision Laser – Laser engraving and quality personalized products
- Art of Sin Trading Company – High Quality Custom Gifts and Merchandise for the spirits aficionado.
- Astro Pigs BBQ – Specialty blended preimum BBQ seasonings
- Bear Fox Babe – Contemporary clothing popup based in Baltimore
- Bear Pong – Portable, oversized beer pong
- Beer Tease – Maryland beer-themed apparel & tees
- Beltway Merch – Home of the Maryland flag belt! Handmade true Maryland and Baltimore themed accessories
- Charm City Trivia – Wanna play? They’ll be hosting trivia games AT the festival!
- Fisher’s Popcorn – Popcorn made since 1937 in the beach towns along Delmarva.
- GoldMomma’s Jewelry – Gold, Sterling Silver Jewelry & Fine Goods
- Jase’s Workshop – Beer & wine wooden decor
- InvestEd. – Smart financial advice, built around your life.
- Keg Tag – Stainless Steel Growlers
- Kinda Jerky Really Nutty – Savory beer jerky & flavorful snack mixes
- Kolotos Kreations – Women’s jewelry
- Loople – Explore user-verified bar specials in Baltimore AND download BCBF event map!
- Lovoda – A one stop shop for the newest and trending fashion and accessories
- Lyft – Drive home safe with Lyft. Stop by for a discount!
- Maryland Clothing Co – A locally-sourced apparel company showcasing MD pride
- Maryland Homebrew – Beer & wine making equipment
- Oona’s Boutique – Used, vintage & consignment clothing
- Parking Panda – Find and reserve guaranteed parking in Baltimore & beyond.
- Route One Apparel – Trendy, affordable, state pride apparel
- Salazon Chocolate Co. – Artisanal salted dark chocolate bars
- Spotluck – A network of local restaurants that offer discounts with a spin
- The Art of Drinking – Hand painted glass ware
- The Painted Mermaid – Painted wooden crafts
- Growler! There will be a growler fill-up station with the hard-to-find brews that you come by again.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed.
- Coolers and outside food is NOT permitted.
- No pop-up tents please.
- Although we are big dog lovers, please leave your furry friend at home.
- While children are permitted inside of the festival grounds, be mindful that this is not a kid-friendly event and there will be no children’s activities available.
Proceeds benefit: Strong City Baltimore – Strong City works to reinforce the pillars of vibrant urban living: safe streets, desirable and diverse housing stock, quality public schools, a robust and educated workforce, and above all else, a deep sense of civic engagement. Much like the neighborhoods we serve, our programs are interconnected and bolster our holistic approach to fulfilling our mission to improve the quality of life across Baltimore. Sponsoring the
Homebrew Pavillion: Nepenthe Homebrew – We are Baltimore’s only full-service home beer- and wine-making shop and brew-on-premise. We’re located in the historic Meadow Mill building in Woodberry, across from Union Craft Brewing and the Pepsi plant. In addition to having everything you need to make amazing beer, wine, mead, cider, and soda, we also have delightfully charming personalities and enjoy dogs, long walks on the beach, and the occasional bender from which we awaken to the dawn breaking over the trees on the White House lawn.
Official Transportation Sponsor: Lyft – You drink we drive! The Baltimore Craft Beer Festival has partnered with Lyft as our official transportation partner to provide discounted transportation for the beer festival!
Download Lyft using our claim site OR enter promo code: BMORECRAFTBEER16 for two free rides up to $15 each.
Be safe, don’t drink & drive.
Buy Passes to BCBF!
Our 2016 participating breweries
Stay tuned for the 2017 lineup!
The Baltimore Craft Beer Festival is presented by the Brewers Association of Maryland (BAM), the non-profit trade association of Maryland brewers. All festival proceeds go directly to fund the mission of BAM, to promote and protect Maryland Craft Beer.